Question #450197

If I'm under 18, and I live in diff state than my will I be able to get my medicine?

I'm 16, and I'm leaving to AZ when my family lives in Vermont. My Aunt is going to have legal guardanship of me, but the medical thing is a problem. I have thyroid problems and I was wondering what I could do to get the pills in AZ. Do I just go to the doctor and tell them to switch to AZ? Will that be a problem since my mom is not there? AHHH so confusing!!! my mom doesnt wanna help me with this lol. Please help, thank you :)

2012-09-25 22:53:57

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.