Question #5700153

Returning to work part time.?

I am hoping to get back to work PT after having twins. I would only be able to do 2 or maybe 3 days a week. I will be needing to claim working tax credits to help pay for child care for the two girls. Is there a minimum amount of hours I need to work to claim help with childcare? I have never had to claim anything before so I am clueless!

2013-04-26 13:49:43

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.