Question #5750061

I want to change my bangs..? :)?

Okay, so there are specific bangs that I want /: . It's the bangs that go to te front but it has the two longer strips of hair? I can't really explain it but can anyone tell if they have a specific name? Or something 😅? Sorry, I'm not really an expert at explaining . Thanks!

0000-00-00 00:00:00

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.