Question #7000067

Filing taxes and being your own dependent.?

Last year I was living on my own and had my own job I also was living in a different state than my mom (for 3 years now). She already claimed me on her taxes...she says she can since she has had sole custody of me and pays my medical insurance...can she do this?

2013-03-01 23:57:24

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.