Question #7200108

X ,new wife,he full custody,me 4 days visits week..son starts school soon..x keeping me off school papers help?

Can he keep me off school papers to call mommy who is in his life..tocall me not new wife? Legally how do I make him ? Its not fair I won't know anything

2013-06-08 21:20:34

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.