Question #7650159

Whats the name of this song PLEASE. I know that it's played in the gap. At one point they say marry me.?

My description isn't very descriptive, I know. I know its not No Doubt, Bruno Mars, Train or anybody like that. If you know a song that could be played in the gap, it sounds like its sung by guys with kind of high voices. At one point they say marry me. That's all I've got. Help if you can, thanks anyway if you can't.

2013-06-21 17:56:10

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.