Question #7699962

Memory loss and severe fatigue?

I know I should be going to my doctor about all this instead of getting on Yahoo Answers and I am, but I am waiting for a call to schedule an appointment. I guess I just want some opinions, or maybe to even vent a little because I am scared and have no one to talk to. So I have had memory loss and fatigue for as long as I remember. I swear I could sleep my life away. My husband and I have continually argued over what I did and didn't say and where I did and didn't go. I lost so many debit cards in one year they threatened to not give me anymore until the next year. I have thrown car keys away, I'm sure I probably have thrown away more than that. I put things in weird places and I will forget what I am saying mid-sentence or what someone asks immediately after they ask it. I could go on and on. But just recently I have awoken from a nap and forgot who my husband is. We have been living together for 4 years but for some reason I couldn't remember him. I was thinking he was maybe my mother or brother and I am clueless as to why. My memory is getting so bad and I am getting scared. I just recently found my sneakers that I had lost for probably about a month and for some strange reason they were under my bed. I rarely remember the day of the week or the date, I usually only know the month/year. I have shown up to appointments on the wrong day because of this. I have gone to grocery stores forgetting what I was going there for. I have also noticed I zone out a lot more when my husband is talking to me and I don't hear a word he is saying. I thought maybe I was losing too much blood (my period has been going on for a long time) but I went to the ER about this recently and all my blood work is fine. They did a CT and it was fine as well. The only thing abnormal was my shakiness during my neuro exam. I am waiting for a call from the neurologist and the radiologist to schedule appointments but I am pretty nervous waiting. Right now as I type this I am trying to remember what I was going to "type" to explain more of my memory loss. I feel like I am losing my mind. Does anyone think they may know what is going on? I'm not really stressed, I quit my job recently and I am not in school at the moment so I am not under any stress other than trying to figure out why I am losing my mind and why I am so tired all the time. I am so upset that I forgot who I was living with! Especially since he is my husband.

2013-06-23 03:47:46

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.