Question #8199973

Texas/8yrs in common law. can he evict me? he left for other woman, we have 2homes I don't want to lose?

I can't afford attorney. Is there a probono lawyer who can help me or collect fees from him. He was abusive to me. Thx

2013-07-07 17:37:43

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.