Question #10000181

Help me find a song to sing this Friday!?

Alright so I'm doing karaoke with some friends who are flying in from out of town. I'm a semi-awkward white guy who can't really sing but apparent had some great success with The Beatles "Twist and Shout". Or at least that's what I've been affectionately told. Here's some choices since I can't do a repeat performance. I'm already slated for "Ain't no Mountain High Enough" duet but I need a solo song too. I Saw Her Standing There by The Beatles My Generation by The Who Cecelia by Simon and Garfunkel Help From My Friends by The Beatles How Sweet it Is by Marvin Gaye Sitting on the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding Maggie May by Rod Stewart Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison Signed, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder Wild Thing by The Troggs Under the Bridge by RHCP As you can tell the song list gravitates towards older hits, but I need something energetic and easy to pull off with little singing talent. Thanks so much for the input guys!

2013-08-28 04:20:11

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.