Question #1000192

How do you get care for someone recovering from agoraphobia?

I suffer from a form of agoraphobia where i can't go out on my own out of fear of being attacked. My partner has recently got a job and i need a carer to help me get out the house a few times a week. I'm working it on in the meantime but it'll take small steps and time to get better and i need someone to help in the meantime whilst this is happening.

2013-03-06 18:31:48

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.