Question #10100286

I Need legal advice NOW?

My boyfriend of over a year just broke up with me. I pay for the apartment we live in and only my name is on the lease because I lived there before we met. He has lived here since I guess 1 year and says he has 30 days to leave and I cant kick him out even if I call the police. I don't know what to do? I live in Maryland

2013-09-02 15:26:26

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.