Question #10400021

What are those video things that play camcorder casettes called?

They're pretty old. We had one but it broke, and they're like videos that you open and put a small camcorder tape in. It's so you can play the tape on a vcr/video player? Please help if you can?

2013-09-15 20:02:56

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.