Question #10400051

why do i have these feelings?

i get this feeling that i want people dead. when my cousin got in a car wreck who is 8 and they said her brain was bleeding i kinda liked it. now i didn't really like it it's just the feeling i got. i love my cousin to death. when they said she could die i kinda liked it and liked drama. i don't like it btw it's just the feelings i get and it upsets me. i don't want to go to a mental hospital =( i miss my family. i'm just 13. i want this to stop. i don't want to tell people this because i'm scared. i told my sister a year ago that i was interested into rape, people beating up little kids, and everything like that. i want to be better i don't want any medicine tho. what kind of mental disorder do i have. please help me. i want to live. i don't want to kill anyone. i'm afraid i'll go crazy and kill someone. also i talk to things like i pretend to have imaginary friends. that's because i'm lonely tho and have been doing this since i was 5. what is wrong with me. i have social anxiety and bipolar and depression,and other things. what is wrong with me?

2013-09-15 20:04:44

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.