Question #10650154

Please read my poem about loving a married man?

It's written more as a song. Please give feedback and don't be afraid to be brutally honest! Thanks! the alarms start sounding in my head When you start looking at me like that I know I have to go Before I start something I'll regret You have your life together And there's this sinking feeling I get That I'll be drifting forever And it makes me wonder It makes me wonder Could you save me? it's just a fleeting feeling It's just a fleeting feeling I tell myself because I know you go home to your yellow house With the white fence And all the pretty flowers And every night a lady lays her head on your chest In your yellow house It all belongs to her You close your door so no one else can walk in While I'm still looking at everyone I see Hoping they'll distract me But all these foreign faces just feel strange Can't stir up nothing inside me So I turn out the lights Just so I can close my eyes And pretend its you holding onto me

2013-09-25 15:29:55

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.