Question #11100219

Canadian citizen how to get US property re-financed?

Is someone knows, such as Canadian citizen has property in US which mortgage free, how to get re-financed or line of credit? And don't have US Social insurance card. Thank you.

2013-10-15 06:12:50

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.