Question #11200038

Me and my ex boyfriend are back together but he won't tell anyone?

I'm 28 and so is he. We got back together almost 2 months ago and it has been wonderful! He recently admitted that he is completely in love with me, even more so than when we first met. The problem I'm having is that if he loves me so much, and if heis so happy, then why won't he tell anyone? I mean, i know it can be difficult to tell people when you get back together with an ex, but why the heck does he even care what other people think? I told him "if you are so in love with me, you wouldn't hide our relationship". I really feel disrespected. I mean, I'm not saying he has to go around telling every person he knows. I didn't really see a problem with waiting to tell people about us until we were certain about the relationship lasting long term, but he has made it very clear that he is in it for the long haul, so i just don't understand? I'm not mad, I'm just confused and frustrated! If people can't accept our relationship, then that's their problem, right?

2013-10-19 09:27:46

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.