Question #11200052

How much would I be taxed in this situation?

Hypothetically speaking... Dad tells me about how uncle sam (taxes) will "eat me alive" depending on my situation...so lets pretend. I'm very new to this tax staff Working 28 bucks an hour, 36 hours a week but i get a biweekly paycheck, so that'll be a bi-weekly income of 2016$ Buy a house, costs me 1250 a month (tax shelter?) Girlfriend, files as a dependent, she has no income, basically just single A car, paid off, but taking care of its maintenance and gas the usual costs of gas, electricity, water, cable, internet, telephone bills so basically a picture of a single man, going to and from work, with a small 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with a paid off car and a gf. I know I may be missing some variables, but based on this information, how much of the 2016 bucks of my bi-weekly check will be taken away from me? even an estimate will be great I have no state income tax in Nevada, but does the federal gov't take from your bi-weekly paycheck? how does this work? i wanna know how much i'll be working with after 2 weeks of work lol

2013-10-19 09:30:52

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.