Question #11200061

Parents are getting divorced can i chose my father over mother?

i'm 12 and really want to live with my father and not my mother. i just don't want to live with her and don't want mother to ever visit me too, can i refuse to be visited by mother? like going against any kind of court order. help me please is this possible? i don't want to see her face in my life

2013-10-19 09:30:24

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.