Question #11200379

Could you stop from getting welfare and just go to court to file child support?

My boyfriend is immature and irresponsible. They said that its better to file child support in court rather than apply for welfare. Any ideas?

2013-10-19 09:59:50

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.