Question #11200412

Is coughing normal during strep throat?

I came down with strep throat the other day, and I havent gone to the doctor yet, but based off the sympoms I have looked up, I am pretty sure it is strep. That being said, I developed a cough shortly after strep, and at first, I thought it was part of it, but after I did my reaserch, I read specifically that coughing is not a symptom. I dont have any other cold-like symptoms, such as congestion or sneezing, and I just got over a cold no more than like 2 weeks ago, so it cant be that. Now im really starting to worry that it's something more serious, like influenza or pneumonia. I do not have a history of allergies, smoking, or anything like that. Im 18 years old and I weigh about 220 punds, if that makes a difference, and I have had strep before, but not recently, so I cant remember any previous symptoms I had. I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow, so I guess I can ask all my questions there, but I guess I just want to see what you guys think first. Thanks!

2013-10-19 10:05:45

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.