Question #11500340

i have a question about a 1995 blazer 4x4 ?

when you raise the hood on my blazer there is a small round plastic ball bolted to the hood ! it has a vacuum hose going to it and the hose has a tee with another hose going underneath the car ! is that a vacuum ball for the transfer case ? where on the transfer case does the hose go to ? i want to change the hose and the rest of the vacuum hoses ! also where is the vent for the transfer case at ? thanks guys !

2013-11-01 03:39:58

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.