Question #11650242

Back Child Support even if child is no longer living with parent?

My brother-in-law recently moved back home with his girlfriend who is 18. She's pregnant, and he's out of work. The other night we talked about her mother still collecting $300 dollars a month in back child support from the 18 year old's father. Shouldn't the 18 year old be the one getting the back owed child support, and not her mother? They could probably use that money for their needs right now. If she has a legal right to that money, how does she get it?

0000-00-00 00:00:00

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.