Question #11650296

Nausea and abdominal pain when I wake up?

Sometimes, I'll wake up with this intense feeling that I'm going to throw up. I'm certain I will, but if I lay still it goes away within a few minutes. This happens probably 1-2 times a month, though sometimes I'll have streaks where it will happen every day for a week. It generally occurs the moment I wake up, but it's been happening more frequently that I wake up with really sharp pain in my lower right abdomen. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, so I do usually get really bad pain during menstruation and ovulation, but the pain when I wake up doesn't seem to follow a cycle. I also lose my vision (every thing gets light) and hearing momentarily, sometimes simultaneously, once or twice every week, and sometimes daily. It's only completely gone for a few seconds, but it takes a few minutes to get completely back to normal. This happens during different times during the day, but more often in the morning. I also feel nauseous after I eat almost anything, for years now. Often, I can only eat 1-2 meals a day and very little at one time. I usually eat dinner around 5, and go sleep at 10. There's 15 hours between dinner and breakfast the next morning, so I should be hungry, but it takes a couple hours after waking up before I can eat again.

2013-11-07 18:59:31

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.