Question #11650405

Do relationships work with so many differences?

My boyfriend and I have a significant age difference, and we also are from two different countries. I am from southern Florida. I speak English and Spanish. He is from Paris, FR, and he speaks French and English. He communicates very well in English, and I am learning French now. But still, innuendos and puns are difficult to communicate... Also, we both have a very intellectual sense of humor, but often, I find when he makes a play on words it has to be in french, and he rarely catches it when I do... I have similar political views as him, but I feel like my culture has very different standards from his, and I can only wonder what this will look like for our kids. We have similar views on how to raise and parent children... Overall, our views and values are the same, I just have to wonder if statistics work in our favor? If anyone else has this type of relationship? And do you feel it is successful?

2013-11-07 19:06:27

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.