Question #11800002

primark interview help need info?

I had an interview and was told I might not hear back for up to two to three weeks because they have more people to interview I honestly thought it went bad because i got soooo nervious I couldnt remember anything I had prepared to say... I cant believe it I have two years experience in this type of work and I spent three days every waking minute studying about primark and preparing my answers but when she asked me I went completely blank .... The only positive thing I thought happened was when i was leaving she asked me to email on my referee details so she could contack them.Why would she bother if she wasnt going to contact them .?? I just dont know.. But apart from that I F**CKED up and I wanted it so bad thats why I spent so long learning and preparing but my body just went into melt down with nerves im so disappointed Wish I could do it all over again now that I have met the girl and stuff maybe My body wouldnt fail me like that...so upset Has anyone any info on their experience with primark thanks

2013-11-14 21:34:50

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.