Question #11800213

I have two questions about the suspension and wheels on my 66 mustang?

Ok first off i have a 66 mustang and i have a set of wheels from a 98 cobra mustang this is the code on them: f8zv-1007-ab i can't seem to find them for sale anywhere so if you know of anyplace that sells tham i would be much obliged, i only need one for a spare. secondly when i got my car it had some cut springs in it and the tire hits when i turn i would like to get some coil springs that would take it back to either stock height or just about an inch below. i do not know very much about suspension so i was wondering if it was possible to get springs that would make it sit at this height while also being maybe a little stiffer so the car doesn't tilt so much when i turn. basically i want the car to corner better i have air shocks in the back so it does ok but i would like it not to tip so much when i turn, i do not wish to get a sway bar put in so if there is a spring that could have the same effect that would be wonderful. thank you in advance for any of your answers.

2013-11-14 21:46:31

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.