Question #12250137

receive fringe benefits tax-free from my company?

If I want to receive fringe benefits tax-free from my company, among sole proprietor, partnership, S corporation, C corporation, which one is the best choice for tax treatment?

2013-12-04 03:29:31

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.