Question #12250200

Mixed feelings about this guy. What should I do?

I like my best guy friend and he likes me but our relationship never went beyond being just friends. It’s been 4 years. I tried to move things along by verbally telling him and when I did he told me he liked me just as much, however, he also had feelings for another girl that he was trying to get over first. If we aren't getting together then, we probably won't be getting together period so I decided to give up on him and try to be just be friends. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be because the feelings I have for him are still very present. Yesterday, he came over so we could hang out. During his visit he kept trying to do cute things like picking me up and holding my hand. All of these attempts I avoided because I didn't want to put myself in that position. At one point he stopped and held me in front of him (kind of a hug from behind). We stayed cuddling like this for a good while. It was kinda nice. He then began to nibble on my ear (which I love) while we were cuddling. Ear nibbling is my Achilles heel and he knows that. Before he left he suddenly gave me a kiss on the cheek and went out the door. He forgot his phone so he had to come back and get it a few seconds later. Before he left the second time we ended up kissing goodbye. Am I being played? What's going on and what should I do?

2013-12-04 03:39:36

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.