Question #12300245

What is the name of this Young Adult Horror story?

In the late 90's, early 2000's, I was in grade school and I partially read a young adult horror story. I don't remember the name but I remember some of the story, and what the cover looked like. The cover was a dark, rocky road. The rocks were quite large and next to the large rocks was a large, very creepy fleshy skeleton face. I feel like it might have had a greenish complexion. The story begins when a father and his son are going on a trip or are moving to a far away place on a stormy night, to stay with a relative. On the way there, the son sees two or three of these evil fleshy skeleton guys that I mentioned in the previous paragraph. He yells for his dad to stop because he swears that he saw something wrong. But when the dad stops, the fleshy skeleton guys are no longer there and the father thinks his son just had a nightmare or something. The boy continues to see these evil creatures and is father continues to not believe him. That is all I remember from the story. I know it is not the "Scary Stories: To Tell in the Dark" series because this was a single story book with many chapters instead of numerous short stories inside a single book. I hope this helps, because I know I need help remembering this book!

2013-12-06 06:16:23

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.