Question #12300329

Will I overdose on these OTC pills?

Help - I have a SEVERE toothache and I can't get in to the dentist until Wednesday. I've been switching it up between Aleve & Ibuprofen ever since I worked up an immunity to acetaminophen. I took 2 aleve (440 mg naproxen) around 7 AM I took 2 Ibuprofen 400 mg Ibuprofen around 1 PM I took 2 aleve again (440 mg naproxen) around 8 PM The second round of aleve did absolutely nothing. I've tried pure vanilla extract, max strength orajel, drinking herbal tea... applying the tea bag... I put vicks vapo rub on the outside of the cheek which surprisingly worked but it was very short term. Out of desperation I saw acetaminophen + Ibuprofen was a good combination for horrible tooth pain. I just now (12:10 AM) took 1 extra strength acetaminophen (500 mg) and 1 200 mg Ibuprofen Now as I'm waiting for it to kick in I started to get concerned... all of this is within 24 hours and I know I was already only supposed to be taking 3 aleve. Will I overdose? Right now theres NO WAY I can sleep with this horrible pain but if the pills do kick in I'm nervous to sleep. Should I be concerned?

2013-12-06 06:26:10

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.