Question #12500163

What's the name of this movie?

I seen this movie, but I don't remember the name. I think it was a part 3 of a movie. There were these 3 dudes who got tied up in the middle of nowhere and they had to pay back some money or get gold back for this dude, they only had like a certain amount of time to get it or they would be shot dead. They have to find the person who had it, who was a gay asian guy. I think his name was chad or something like that. One of the 3 guys were seeing this asian dude online, so thats how they found him. this dude helped them get the gold from a house he said was supposedly his, and he locked the guys in the house and left with the gold. when the 3 guys tried getting it back, they had to sneak into this building but from the top, one of the dudes almost fell and lost his life but was saved. in the end, one of the dudes told the asian guy he couldnt see him anymore, and he gets with this fat lady who works at a store or something. Hopefully I was descriptive enough. Does anyone know the name to this movie? My father in law rented it once.

2013-12-14 20:43:48

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.