Question #12500186

Can somebody give me advice?

My grandma is getting sued for not being able to pay her one of her bills. I'm not sure what the bill is yet but she thinks it's from one of her previous cars. We can't even pay the bills every month. I just don;t know what to do. We don't know how much she's getting sued for yet we're just waiting on a letter from the sheriff. My grandma already has a job that she can barely do because she's usually too tired and stressed to get a second job. I live with my mom, grandma, and my cousin. Everyone in my house has a job except me because i'm not old enough to get one yet. My cousin doesn't get a lot of money but she doesn't help with the bills. I would help if i could but right now i can do anything but my 14th birthday is in a week and then i could try to get a job but i doubt i can get one. We live in a tiny 2 bedroom duplex so we don't spend a lot of money on the house. I just don't know what to do because we're probably going to be living out on the streets in less than a month and we won't have any money to get anything we need. Can somebody give me any advice that might help me? Please no sarcastic answers this is really serious i need advice fast too!

2013-12-14 20:38:45

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.