Question #12500273

Upset all the time help?

I'm upset all the time I self harm, I cry all the time, have panick attacks and suicidal thoughts, and I don't like being outside, I have no friends really , I know this sounds stupid but I think I would like to be sectioned to get away from everything to sort myself out, would people do this? I don't want to be in school but I want an education is there anyway the could do it at home legally so I don't have to go out? Please don't be horrible I made an account especially to ask this btw live in uk

2013-12-14 20:47:21

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.