Question #12500346

Legal help and advice please?

Ok my ex has dated his g/f for 2 months then moved her in, she has 2 kids that live with their dad and she gets them every other weekend she has a 13 yr old daughter and a 11yr old boy who share a room with my 9 yr and 6 yr old boys. they live in a 2 bedroom apt. My 9 yr old hates the new g/f and the last time my boys were with him they went to a family event for her side and my 6 yr old was choked and kicked in the ribs. when i picked them up i had to take him to the er and they diagnosed him with bruised ribs. 8 months ago he had a different g/f living with him claiming he was going to marry her to but ended up kicking her out. What can i do? can i have his overnights taken away? Where do i go from here what if any actions can i take? also i'm in missouri.

2013-12-14 20:48:18

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.