Question #12600242

What is the note called?

In sheet music what is the note at the very beginning of a piece called where the only part of the measure that's played is the one note and then it starts on a regular timing again?

2013-12-19 04:21:29

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.