Question #12650221

can I visit California from UK with an arson conviction I got over ten years ago?

I was sentenced to 4 years. Did 2 in prison. Over ten years ago now. Was not involving injury or intentional harm to anyone and it can be shown by my CRB disclosure. I wish to go on holiday to California for a short visit. Specifically, Bakersfield. Am I allowed and if so what do I have to do to get the right permissions? Any help or advice much appreciated. Please no negative remarks about conviction etc. I've heard them all. I've been open here. Please be the same. X

2013-12-21 15:52:30

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.