Question #12800366

Should I move to my moms house?

I have no idea what to do, please help. My mom lives about 2 hours away. I visit her 2 weekends at the most in a month. I have no idea what it would be like living with her in the country compared to where I am, in the city. She's not as wealthy as my father. At my dads, I have no special feelings towards my school. I don't have any close friends, etc, because they moved. Anyways, I feel like I should move to my moms for a couple reasons. 1.) my sister is supposed to be going to College in the summer, so I would be living with just my dad and step mom who seem to can't wait till I'm gone. 2.) I feel like since id be starting high school, I would be able to make a fresh start at my moms. New friends, boys who might actually like me haha. 3.) I really do want to make new friends and actually get a boyfriend. This might not seem big, but it is to me. Having really good friends and boys that like you make me happy and I want to be happy. I'm 13. Have any ? Feel free to ask. help :(

2013-12-30 01:59:10

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.