Question #12800439

I'm hungry but not hungry during early pregnancy?

Okay so it's super hard to explain. Idk how far along I am, but my guesstimate is about 4-6 weeks. & Everything seems normal except this weird hungry but not hungry feeling I've been getting... Again, really hard to explain but I'm gonna wing it.... Example: There's some four cheese instant potatoes in the kitchen that I want really really really bad and my tummy some what says "mmm omg i want it" but at the same time it says "ughhh no don't do it." I haven't reached my nausea stage so it really can't be that, it's just that everything I eat, not only do I get full easier, but I just don't want it. I want it but I don't want it. lol. I know that probably doesn't make sense. It's not like I feel like I'll throw up or anything, I guess my stomach feels empty but food just kind of sounds nasty.... Ugh any other moms feel this way when they were pregnant? I know I sound super dumb but that's the only way I know how to explain it lol. Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :)

2013-12-30 02:13:55

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.