Question #13100005

Will this guy think I'm just using him for his money? (which I am not!)?

So here's a little background story. I was involved in a minor car accident 5 days ago and the guy that hit my car was willing to pay the damage out of his pocket instead of letting his car insurance pay for it. So we swapped phone numbers and decided to meet up at my house to give me the money. At first, I thought we were just going to meet up outside my house and give me the money then move on with our lives. But he ended up coming into my house and stayed for an hour long. Then we got to know each other and talked about our careers as we both surprisingly go to the same college. He is 23 and I'm 20, btw. He was mostly the one who kept the conversation going. He was also giving me advice because I told him I was going through a career crisis. Anyway, for some very odd reason, I felt this weird connection with him. Even when the accident happened, I felt something about him, not in a bad way. When we were chatting at my house, I felt like I could relate to him and I had never felt anything like that to a guy especially to a stranger before! I don't know why I am feeling this way, but for some reason I can't stop thinking about him and it's been 5 days :/ I really did enjoy his company. I told him maybe we'll see each other again at campus or around the neighborhood since he is training to become a police officer. Now I have no idea why, but I have this urge to text him, but I don't want to sound desperate. He said to give him a call or text if I need more money to cover for the damage. The amount of money he gave me was enough to fix my car, so there won't be anymore money transaction. Therefore, I'll never see him again unless I try to contact him. The thing is, I don't want him to think I'm just texting him because I want to get more money out of him or trying to make a move on him. Absolutely not! I felt like I had a connection with him, thus why I want to get to know him better as a friend. If I text him now, will he think I'm just using him for money? I was going to say "Hey, how's the academy going?" I feel like a complete fool for thinking about him, when he might have a girlfriend or might not even be interested in me. So I'm not sure if I should even text him or just stop and move on.

2014-01-14 04:49:16

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.