Question #13100016

Should I be worried about my background check?

I currently got a job offer from a high end company, who is known for being very thorough. I received a background check to complete through Hireright. I gave my employer a resume, and completed the background check to the best of my knowledge. What I'm afraid of is, that I don't know some of the actual dates. I could even be a year off, I honestly don't know. I don't have my tax forms or previous W2s to look at either. Secondly I didn't list all of my previous employers, I always left on superb terms, but I was going to school and would often have two part time temp jobs at once. I never thought them relevant. Mainly there are two important relevant jobs in my history that I listed and am unsure about the exact years (I answered what I thought they were and am afraid I could be wrong) I would contact these employers for my exact dates but both I had to leave because they were liquidated. Should I be worried?!

2014-01-14 04:50:51

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.