Question #13100218

how do i get my curls back? (please read all)?

For a year and a half I've been wearing my hair straight and just last month (early December) I decided I wanted to go back to my natural state which was curly hair. I thought that all I had to do was wash my hair and BOOM my curls would come back, but sadly that didn't happen. The back of my head and my roots are curly, but other than that everywhere else is either bone straight, or a little wavy but not curly. Everywhere else I've looked hoping for answer is just telling me to cut the damage off, but they're thinking that just my ends are straight, but the problem is literally from my roots to about an inch down is curly (except for the back of my head) and then the rest is straight. So,that's why I cant just cut it off because my hair is already short enough. So, basically what im asking you is... are there nay products that can help get my curly hair back? Is there a home remedy? Will my curls ever come back? Honestly, I don't mind waiting for my curls to come back naturally, I just want to know if thy even will come back.

0000-00-00 00:00:00

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.