Question #13150015

Can I contact the man who raped me?

I have decided not to go into it all in detail so I simply just wan to ask a few questions. The man who raped me is currently on remand and is going to court next week, it has been 103 days so far since the crime took place, I have had no contact with him since. I am wondering that once (and if) he gets sentenced, will I be able to contact him? Would I be able to send him a letter or go visit him or could I get into big trouble? I know this may not be the best idea, but I have thought log and hard about this and I feel that by contacting him I could get closure on what happened. Thanks.

2014-01-16 20:53:35

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.