Question #13350018

Acne solutions for sensitive skin?

I am an 18 year old almost 19 year old male. I have had acne for as long as I can remember. Since freshman year of high school at least, and I graduated in 2012. I've tried different acne step processes, and most of them just seem to dry up my skin or don't really work. I'm pretty sure I have sensitive skin, I've never really been to a dermatologist, but I really just don't want to have to worry about acne anymore. I've gotten tired of it and have started using light foundations and makeups to cover my bad areas. I get big and small pimples still, daily, it's basically become a part of me. I want to start feeling confident and not have to worry about them. I've tried using Hydrogen Peroxide and for awhile it worked REALLY well, but now whenever I use it I think it makes it worse. I also have been working out everyday and have entirely changed my diet to healthy foods and lots of protein. Could this have something to do with it? I thought it would help. So far the best solution for me has been to just use water everyday to rinse it off, and then put on a simple moisturizer. Should I stop using moisturizers and just stop everything all together? I'm not sure what to do. Any home remedies or things that I can buy in a grocery store to create something would help. I just wish it would go away!

2014-01-27 04:24:43

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.