Question #13350149

Is there a chance I might have cancer?

Okay , So I just had my gallbladder taken out and I should be okay by now. It's abnormal and I should be up and doing things now. But , I get so tired and just by standing up I feel my heart beat fast and I feel like I just ran a mile or something. And , I’m really weak right now and I’ve lost so much weight and I keep losing weight it’s hard to gain any weight. I had a mild fever and it’s hard to get up and do things. I get so dizzy and I get motion sickness. And I’m having joint pains in my knees. I have been pretty forgetful and it’s a little hard to concentrate. I have headaches daily. But they're a little different. And I just get so tired , I’ll keep falling asleep and I wake up but I still feel tired so I fall asleep again. Then I fall asleep around midnight and wake up at 4 am tired but still can’t sleep. I was on Google and I wanted to know if there’s a chance I have cancer ? My doctor isn't sure What’s wrong with me either. I’ve also been really depressed and anxious.

2014-01-27 04:30:38

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.