Question #13350152

I'm depressed and lonely?

I have friends but no super close friends. I'm always respectful and kind and I have a good sense of humor, but instead of any real close friends I can actually talk to about relevant stuff I have what feels like a bunch of close acquaintances. It feels like it's always been this way. I feel like I'm starting to lose my sense of humor because of how bleak things seem. My parents (two moms) have been divorced since I was a little kid, and I'm growing farther and farther apart from my non-birth mother and sister, yet I still follow a custody schedule that was set in place when I was too young to even know what was happening. I've grown closer and closer to my birth mother, in part because I'm actually able to talk to her, and also because she's a lot nicer than my other mom, who was absent from a large part of my childhood because of an addiction to painkillers (she's got it under control now but is still very distant at times) and I rarely talk to her about anything in my life. I recently found out that she selected the donor who would father my sister and I without even akin my mom first. She selected a guy who did not want to be known. It's like she didn't think I'd eventually want to meet my dad, or didn't want me to. I don't want to become depressed. I don't want to be told everything will be OK, because that won't fix anything. I want to get out of this. Please help.

2014-01-27 04:36:17

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.