Question #13350196

What is the name of a sleeve that only connects to the wrist?

So i have this perfect dress in mind but the problem is that I'm looking for a certain type of sleeve. I've seen dresses and even shirts where it looks like the sleeve is cut and it only connects (sort of) from the should to the wrist while exposing the arm. It's difficult to describe. I can't think of a name and I can't find it on the internet but I know it exists. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can you please help me?

2014-01-27 04:34:33

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.