Question #13750006

Is it possible for a work permint holder (Outside the EEA) to apply for leave to stay by marrying her uk part?

I have a partner who wants to marry me but she's applying for a work permit right now. Will I be allowed to marry her?

2014-02-16 14:53:56

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.