Question #13750197

Can I have a baby in another country if I am not allowed to in the UK?

I am no longer allowed to see my son because my ex-wife won't allow it. She reported to social services that she thought I was a risk to...

2014-02-16 15:17:33

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.