Question #14618178

I haven't done anything with my life...?

I graduated high school in 2015, it's about to be 2017 and I haven't done anything at all. My friends turned out to be fake, so I have no friends and now have trust issues. I cry all the time because I'm so lost, I'm a fûcking baby. I don't want to go to college because I don't even have a goal or a dream and I don't want my parents to waste money on anything for no reason. And I don't want to work because I feel like I have social anxiety, I can't talk to anyone without starting to sweat. And I'm just so scared of life, of stressing so much like my teachers told me I would in the future, about getting use to working and having a daily routine and not really living life. I don't want that, and I know there's no way that I can not not do that because that's how we live, we have to work to survive. But I don't want to, and all I do is cry and I don't want to think about it but I think I'm depressed. And I have no one, my mother doesn't love me like she loves my sister, I've always been the ugly one. Never had a bf never been kissed, always punks on or bullied. And because I'm sad I feel like I'm becoming bitter and my family tells me I'm a bïtch, and I hate it. I don't know if I belong here I don't know what to do

2016-10-27 05:12:20

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.