Question #14718184

My dog bites when he gets in trouble please help!?

I already asked this question and I am reposting because I obviously was not clear and had a lot of hate on my question. I have a lab mix and he is never aggressive except for when he gets in trouble. he listens to me, but when he does something wrong and I say "come here," he runs under our bed and won t come out even if I tell him to. if I try to reach under the bed and grab his collar he tries to bite me and growls. this prevents me from being able to tell him that its wrong, because I don't want to get bitten. because of this, he ends up doing the thing I was trying to discipline him on again and he never learns not to do it. I can't find anything on the Internet for this specific issue where he bites when we discipline. I don't want to get rid of him because he's a loving dog but I can't have a dog that bites me. He gets into the trash, and when I say "come here" so that I can tell him that it is wrong, he ignores me and runs under the bed so I can't tell him no. I have never hit him so I don't know why he's afraid. he tries to bite me, doesn't learn, then does it again. something has to be done because he doesn't learn. I just got this dog not too long ago, if it is a previous owner problem then how do I solve this. I do not want comments saying "that's not how you train a dog" I haven't had a chance to train him because he runs and I just adopted him. if you have any hate then don't post. I'm looking for answers with real solutions. anything else keep to yourself.

2016-11-29 16:58:57

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.